Monday, February 15, 2016

Fantasy Supreme Court

Over the weekend the shocking news of the death of Antonin Scalia came. President Obama needs to appoint a replacement justice.



Do you know that there is absolutely no qualification for becoming a justice? Age, gender, off course but you don’t have to be a lawyer or have attended law school. You don’t have to be a native-born citizen unlike the POTUS.  And there has been actually a justice who did not attend any law school.


So who is your Fantasy Supreme Court justice? I’d vote for Michelle Obama. She is a minority (woman and African American). She actually has a law degree and has been a lawyer. Need I say more.






I cook most of the meals but I don’t create recipes. I rely on recipes on the web and books. So to pay tribute to all the food bloggers and people who contribute recipes out there, I’m  posting recipes that I’ve recently tried and liked.
In the past few days I’ve made:

Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings with Honey Garlic Sauce: Did come out really crispy!
Homemade Potato Bread: Making it with real potato vs potato flakes does made a big difference

No comments:

Post a Comment