Friday, January 8, 2016

Marijuana

My husband spent New Years at his parents’ house. I needed to stay home to take care of J, our dog.

My husband informed me just now that while he was there, his brother asked him if my husband wants to go with him to buy marijuana for the parents.



O.K. In my in-laws’ state recreational marijuana is legal. But why would you want somebody to start using it ?!

My in-laws are not in pain.
It took them time to quit smoking cigarettes when they were young parents.

I want to grab my brother-in-law by his neck and shake him viciously(although it most likely won’t help getting sense into him).

Studies show that short-term, light use probably does not cause lung problems. But effects of long-term, heavy use is still unknown.

Would you recommended use to someone who has no health/medical problems of any kind? Yes, it might help you relax you but there are other known less harmful ways to do that.

This news is really bothering me for some reason. I had to let it out.




I cook most of the meals but I don’t create recipes. I rely on recipes on the web and books. So to pay tribute to all the food bloggers and people who contribute recipes out there, I’m  posting recipes that I’ve recently tried and liked.
In the past few days I’ve made:

Dan Dan Noodles: Vegetarian version using tofu. 

Wild Blackberry Lemon Quick Bread: With tons of fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment