Monday, December 21, 2015

So Was The Death Accidental?

In the past year, some of the news have made me question this.

By Ryan McGuire from http://www.gratisography.com

A person dies. If that person did not commit suicide, die of natural cause, or from illness, some other element must have caused it. If no one was held responsible, even for accidentally causing the death or self defense, or let the death occurred due to negligence, what are the remaining possibilities?

Few years ago, I slipped on an icy road. My car fish-tailed. A car in the next lane ended up hitting me. But (off course) I was the one held responsible for the accident. I, though totally unintentionally, caused the crash, therefore I took the responsibility.

So did all those deaths occur by total accident? Is the deceased being accused of accidentally causing the death?





I cook most of the meals and I rely on recipes on the web and books. So to pay tribute to all the food bloggers and people who contribute recipes out there, I’m  posting recipes that I’ve recently tried and liked.
In the past few days I’ve made:

Orange Cranberry Pistachio Shortbread: Very flavorful. I loved it (and this comes from a chocoholic)



No comments:

Post a Comment